Yes, you heard it right. We’re a co-working co-living space up in the remote mountains of Himachal Pradesh, India. WorkationX is located in a small hamlet named Rajgundha which is in the Barot Valley and can be approached from the hill station Barot or Bir, the paragliding paradise.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”5″ gal_title=”All images”]
What is WorkationX? Well, working+vacation=workation and X is for the special place in the Himalayas. Amidst the clouds, fields and mountains, we host freelancers, digital nomads and startups who want to work on ideas in peace with a focused mind. While the guests are at work, we need people to run the show on the backend and you could be that person.
We’re looking for a young person enthusiastic about remote work, freelancing and adventure! You’ll be responsible for a bunch of things behind the scenes and get an exposure to the world of sustainable tourism in the mountains.
What will you do?
- Be stationed at the property and be in charge!
- Manage communications and co-ordinate reservations (phone, email, etc.) while at the space
- Content creation and dissemination (click photos, videos and help the social media team)
What do you get?
- Your stay and meals are on us
- You also get a certificate for working at WorkationX
- Good communication skills in English and Hindi
- Time commitment of 3 months
- Students of tourism and travel are welcome (but not mandatory)
For applying, write into with [email protected] with your resume and statement of purpose.
Media coverage: Workation on YourStory